If you have a listing on our website, we’d love to provide you with a badge so you can add it to your website, social media posts, emails, and other marketing channels. Below you’ll find a link to a high-quality PNG file of the Drink It In Montana Badge:
How to download the badge
- Click or tap the badge image to open it in a new window
- Right click on the image (or long press if on mobile), and choose “save image as” or “download image as”. Options may be different depending on your browser.
- Choose the download location on your computer or mobile device and submit.
- The file will download to your chosen location.
How to use the badge on your site
There are a couple common ways you could add the Drink It In Montana badge to your website:
- If your site is based on WordPress (the most popular content management system) You can add the image while editing a page or post by uploading to your media library. You can also set the link URL in the media options. Make sure you open the link in a new tab! Here is some documentation on managing media in WordPress.
- You can also add the image/link using HTML code. For example:
<a href="https://drinkitinmontana.com" title="Visit the Drink It In Montana Website"> <img src="https://drinkitinmontana.com/badge/assets/diim-badge.png" alt="The Drink It In Montana Badge Logo" /> </a>
If you have downloaded the badge to your own website, you would replace the image src URL from our website to your own. If you wanted to link directly to your listing on the Drink It In Montana website, you could update the href parameter of the link to include your listing URL (example: href=”https://drinkitinmontana.com/brewery/lewis-and-clark-brewing-company/”)
Thank you for being a part of the Drink It In Montana website!
We hope that your listing generates some traffic and brings new customers into your Montana business. If you have any questions or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.